Hello December...if you’ve not already started, it’s time to get a game plan so when January rolls around you’re not floundering about once the New Year arrives. Or if you’re already planning, today’s show talks about how to create a realistic plan, plus a glimpse into some behind the scenes of how I’m doing my planning and prioritizing. Show notes with key points, takeaways, and links for this episode available at www.maggiepatterson.com/episode45.
Items Discussed in this Episode:
- The importance of starting to think about 2015 now so you don’t fall into a holiday coma.
- My strategy for getting over the feelings of overwhelm as you start planning.
- Ideas for not losing momentum through the holidays.
- How to ‘brain dump’ and why it’s necessary so you don’t go insane.
- Moving away from a stodgy annual plan to a 90-day plan that’s flexible.
- Walking through a 90-day plan so you can create one too.
Top Takeaways for this Episode:
- Brain dump! Get everything out of your head: the must-haves, nice-to-haves, everything! Get it all on paper.
- Start your 90 day plan. Get it written down, and really get clear on what you can reasonably accomplish in the next 90 days.
- Get clear on your priorities in terms of life/work so you don’t burn out.
Links for this Episode:
90-Day Plan Template (*Google Doc, please copy to use for yourself)
Portable Whiteboards (Best thing ever!)
Link to Free Marketing Moxie Facebook Group